THE LEGAL STUFF
- All guests must present valid identification if/when asked.
- Guests must be 18+ to gamble, 21+ to consume alcohol, and 21+ to book a hotel room.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult or a Security Officer at all times while on the gaming floor.
- Barred and excluded guests forfeit the right to collect winnings, prizes, and awards.
- This property is drug-free; no drugs of any kind are permitted inside the casino.
- This property is 100% smoke-free; smoking products, such as cigarettes, pipes, cigars, vape, and/or chewing tobacco, are not permitted inside the casino.
- Electronic devices are not permitted while playing table games.
- Appropriate attire is required.
For your comfort, no pets are allowed, excluding service animals. Service animals must be on duty only on the gaming floor and are not allowed at the Hotel or dining venues.
No firearms are permitted inside the casino
Washington State law prohibits the carrying or possession of any firearm in the portion of an establishment classified by the Liquor and Cannabis Board as off-limits to persons under twenty-one years of age, other than by a law enforcement officer (RCW 9.41.300 (d)). This prohibition also applies to persons who have a concealed weapons permit. Violators are subject to arrest under chapter 9.41.
Warning from the Liquor and Cannabis Board
Avoid alcohol during pregnancy. Alcohol use during pregnancy may cause birth defects, such as Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. For more information about FAS, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/fasd
Terms & Conditions
Angel of the Winds Casino Resort herein is referred to as AOTW.
- Member’s use of their Players Club Card indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Membership in Players Club is free.
- All individuals must be 18 years of age or older.
- One Member per account.
- Points will be added to a Member’s Players Club account that represents value earned for qualified and tracked play on Slots, applicable Table Games, and Keno.
- All point accumulations are subject to review and verification.
- Management may request to see valid photo identification at any time when a Players Club Card is in use.
- Only the account holder whose name appears on the card may make transactions and account inquiries.
- Account information is only available to the account holder when they make the request in person with valid photo identification at Players Club.
- Players Club Cards, points, and awards are non-transferable, including upon death and divorce.
- Multiple cards may be issued for Members who wish to play multiple machines at a time at management’s discretion.
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately to Players Club.
- Replacement cards may be obtained upon presentation of valid photo identification at Players Club.
- Members may not distribute, loan, sell, or in any way allow another person to use their Players Club Card.
- Members are responsible for proper insertion of card into the slot machine or present to Table Games dealer when playing.
- AOTW is not responsible for untracked play due to player negligence, improper insertion of the Players Club Card, or machine malfunction.
- Management reserves the right to adjust point balances resulting from malfunction, operational or computer error, fraud, or misuse of the card.
- Management reserves the right to confiscate cards from Members who fail to follow these rules or have been barred from casino play by AOTW, and all accumulated value on the account may be forfeited.
- Rules of specific promotions and point redemption programs vary (see Players Club for details).
- Members may be required to present their card for entry into casino entertainment venues.
- All points on an account will expire and shall be deleted from the system if no activity has occurred on that account for a period of one (1) year.
- Management reserves the right at any time to change or revise policies, and/or benefits.
- In the event of a dispute, AOTW management’s decision is final.
- If you do not wish to be contacted or receive offers via mail, email, or phone, you must notify a Players Club representative.
- Gift Cards have a zero balance until purchased and activated.
- No fees incur after purchase of the gift card, and there is no expiration date after purchase and activation.
- Card balance may be checked at The Shop at Angel of the Winds Casino Resort.
- Gift cards are not eligible to reload.
- You may redeem a gift card for merchandise, food, alcohol, and hotel stays. Card balances of $5 or less may be redeemed for cash.